Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vista's new Clock Calendar gadget

It took a little longer than usual to get the kids off this morning, so I just now booted to start the day. Since I paid so much for Vista, I like to keep that expensive clock visible in the Sidebar, along with the calendar for quick reference. I'm not sure how this happened, but here's today's result (I have two monitors with the sidebar on the left of the left one):

Vista's new Clock Calendar gadget

Now if that clock could be made transparent, hey, whaddaya know, it worked!

The transparency-adjusted Clock Calendar

Thought for sure the gadgets would sort themselves out when I clicked on them. Now how do I make this available to others as a gadget?

Update: Just noticed these gadgets sorted themselves out again (although in the wrong order as usual). Maybe while the display was locked when I went to make coffee, not sure.

No comments: