- Adherents: Danes about 6 million, Mormons about 13 million
- Latitude: Danes 56, Mormons 40
- Hours of sunshine per year: Danes 1496, Mormons 2300
- Annual precipitation: Danes 712 mm, mostly as freezing rain; Mormons 419 mm, mostly as 1500 mm fresh powder
- Tax: Mormons voluntary tithe, 10%; Danes compulsory income tax, total easily over 65%, plus 25% VAT, plus 180% tax on cars
- Largest church: Aahrhus Cathedral, seats 1200; Mormon Tabernacle seats 8000
- Celebrities: Danes H.C. Andersen; Mormons Gladys Knight, Christina Aguilera, Alice Cooper, Tom Hanks, Jewel, the Osmonds, Orson Scott Card...
- Fertility rate: Mormons about 93, Danes about 59
- Closest ski area to capital: Danes Isaberg, 3 hours, vertical drop 300', 10 runs. Mormons, Solitude Mountain, 20 minutes, vertical drop 2047', 64 runs
- The poor, meek and downtrodden among Mormons believe they will rule in Heaven, while the poor, meek and downtrodden Danes believe they are in the middle class.
Phoenix, AZ gets about 4000 hours of sunshine a year
Far more snow falls in the mountains
This 180% "registration fee" is also paid on the VAT
This number includes the world-famous choir of 360
Celebrities reported to have present or past Mormon ties
Births per 1000 women. Over 30% of 19-year-old men in Denmark have subfertile sperm counts
Not including the ¾-hour ferry ride to Sweden. No part of Denmark is higher than 600'.